Don't forget to come out this Saturday to Mint Springs Park (9-12) for an introduction to the trails and also to learn more about the tools we use, what types of trail work we do, and what we will be working on at Mint Springs this season.
Next Thursday, the monthly meeting will be held at the Crozet Mudhouse, 6-7:30pm.
· Agenda Review (Jessica Mauzy)
· Introductions if new people are present (Name, interest in the Trails Group)
· Updates from “Action Items” from last meeting *
· Discussion of Building (Labor) activities:
o Review of work done at Grayrock, Mint Springs, and Henley Hornets Trails
o Status of Byrom Park—when will trial construction begin
o Mint Springs projects
o Trails near Crozet Elem/ Field School
· Discussion of Planning (Logistics) activities:
o Follow-up from Crozet Trails Day, WAHS and Cubscout workdays, and Crozet Business meeting
o CTC involvement in lobbying for better bike routes/ paths
o Writing The Letter- discuss timing and language
o CTC and Albemarle County- How we work together.
· Next steps- next Group meeting – Thursday, December 9th (Jessica Mauzy)